You are not connected. Please login or register

in regards to the rules about otaku fandom whatnots

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

not to butt into what isn't my business, but i've only seen two or three posts from you that didn't involve shitting on people

View user profile
just cause you and room are gay doesnt mean i shit on everyone :3

View user profile

room

avatar
Admin
it just seems like i only see you when there are drama threads

View user profile http://animi.forumotion.com
Panty wrote:not to butt into what isn't my business, but i've only seen two or three posts from you that didn't involve shitting on people

That seems pretty much par for the course for spinoffs

View user profile
Shinobu wrote:
Panty wrote:not to butt into what isn't my business, but i've only seen two or three posts from you that didn't involve shitting on people

That seems pretty much par for the course for spinoffs
so i've heard
i tend to avoid spinoffs, but i was bored, and im familiar with room, so i figured what the hell

View user profile

room

avatar
Admin
spinoffs nowadays are basically always doomed due to the KL scare and increase of shitposts

they're mostly inhabited by dogman and/or me

it's really depressing and it really limits diversity in otx

View user profile http://animi.forumotion.com
room wrote:spinoffs nowadays are basically always doomed due to the KL scare and increase of shitposts

they're mostly inhabited by dogman and/or me

it's really depressing and it really limits diversity in otx


You don't go to forums with ~10 people for diversity

View user profile
you can't really claim otx has any diversity as we've filtered it down to 12 or less consistent users

View user profile
why does this post have some many replies does this mean im cool

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum