View user profile

5 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:56 pm

room

Admin
thread is picking up steam, hopefully we don't get too many raiders

i know that can be a problem

View user profile http://animi.forumotion.com

6 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:07 pm

I have to quit videogames until graduation. Chances are if I don't, I'll flunk out of highschool. On a related note, my therapist says I have a videogame addiction (which should have been obvious, considering I spent 7 hours a day on them during weekdays and 14 on the weekends.

View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

8 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:23 pm

HygenistHygenist wrote:I have to quit videogames until graduation. Chances are if I don't, I'll flunk out of highschool. On a related note, my therapist says I have a videogame addiction (which should have been obvious, considering I spent 7 hours a day on them during weekdays and 14 on the weekends.

I have addiction problems like that, used to be that bad but I found ways to control it. Don't fuck over your life over your addiction man!

View user profile

9 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:24 pm

I'm in a rollercoaster tycoon contest right now, i'm a pro at that game. Also when overwatch comes out and the eventual competitive scene spurts, I want to get into that.

View user profile

10 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:27 pm

shogo wrote:
HygenistHygenist wrote:I have to quit videogames until graduation. Chances are if I don't, I'll flunk out of highschool. On a related note, my therapist says I have a videogame addiction (which should have been obvious, considering I spent 7 hours a day on them during weekdays and 14 on the weekends.

I have addiction problems like that, used to be that bad but I found ways to control it. Don't fuck over your life over your addiction man!

Yeah, I'm not gonna let this keep from graduating highschool. I quit a few days ago, completely, cold turkey etc..

View user profile

11 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:29 pm

HygenistHygenist wrote:
shogo wrote:

Yeah, I'm not gonna let this keep from graduating highschool. I quit a few days ago, completely, cold turkey etc..

Quitting isn't necessarily the best way to deal with it. You'll find other vices time and time again and you need to learn to conquer the urges rather than giving up everything.

View user profile

12 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:30 pm

yeah quitting all at once wont help you just have to do it less and less

View user profile

13 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:32 pm

shogo wrote:
HygenistHygenist wrote:
shogo wrote:

Quitting isn't necessarily the best way to deal with it. You'll find other vices time and time again and you need to learn to conquer the urges rather than giving up everything.

I'm actually not giving it up forever. Just until the end of the school year. I've had a hard time controlling how much time I spend a day not doing schoolwork, so I figure if I give up my major timesink for a while, I'll be able to pass highschool. And who knows? Maybe this'll teach me a lesson in moderation.

View user profile

14 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Ugly wrote:yeah quitting all at once wont help you just have to do it less and less

Yeah, I mean, quitting for a bit won't solve ALL my problems. But I think it'll get me through high school.

View user profile

15 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:36 pm

HygenistHygenist wrote:
Ugly wrote:yeah quitting all at once wont help you just have to do it less and less

Yeah, I mean, quitting for a bit won't solve ALL my problems. But I think it'll get me through high school.

It probably will. You goin' to college?

View user profile

16 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:36 pm

tbh vidya pretty much got me through high school but eh
different people i guess

View user profile

17 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:37 pm

shogo wrote:
HygenistHygenist wrote:

It probably will. You goin' to college?

I plan on doing so, yeah. I want to do psychology (probably not clinical, but research)

View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

19 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Hey guys, new member here.

View user profile

20 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:09 pm

room

Admin
who are you on ot/otx

21 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:15 pm

room wrote:who are you on ot/otx

Some random OT'er who follows FD. I was on one of his other forums in the past forum.

View user profile

22 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:02 pm

yeah room hes fairly unknown on OT but hes a cool guy

View user profile

23 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:03 pm

room

Admin
i think hes link right

excuse me for asking btw but what do you mean by 'follows fd'

24 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:48 pm

room wrote:i think hes link right

excuse me for asking btw but what do you mean by 'follows fd'

Oh No !

My covers been blown !

It was I, Link6300 the whole time. I'm surprised you didn't recognize me as soon as I made my first post.

View user profile

25 Re: How was your day, Animi? on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:13 pm

room

Admin
i was going to compare your ip to another chink account but i just realized this is the only spinoff i moderate

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum